I got a new piano! Our friends the Noonans moved to Utah and didn't want to take their piano with them so they were giving it away. Marc told them he wanted it, so while I was in Utah he had to delivered to my in-law's house. It will stay there until we get a bigger house and have a place to put it. It's a hundred year old upright-piano, very antique looking with ivory keys. I haven't decided if I want to refinish it or keep it the way it is. I haven't taken any pictures of it yet, but I will the next time I'm there and post them. I'm so excited, now I just need to start practicing and take more lessons.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
woohoo! Congrats - that is a fun suprise.
WOW. way to go Marc! Lucky you, Michelle! Happy birthday.
Post a Comment