Fall is quickly becoming one of my favorite seasons. It used to be one of the least favorite. The dread of a long bleak winter ahead didn't appeal to me. But I am whistling a different tune these days. I like fall/winter cloths, hot chocolate, soups on cold days, wanting to snuggle with someone to keep warm, not having to keep my toes freshly painted, Halloween and Thanksgiving, and much more. I think these are great holidays because it means lots of good things to eat and time to be together, without the pressure of getting the perfect gift for someone. I know it isn't about the money, but if you care for someone you should show you put the effort and thought in to giving them something nice. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas time too. I am just now developing a love of the autumn season.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too many good things to eat, yikes.
I am settled in now in Colorado (james has a new job here translating) and saw your comment. Your girls are so beautiful! I can't believe how much Natalie has grown, I love her hair. Happy Holidays!
I think we are going to Terica and Andy's on the 27th, it would be awesome if you could come, I'll probably give you a call later in the week! Luv ya , NIk
Post a Comment