Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thanksgiving






We had a great Thanksgiving this year. It was a last minute decision, but we decided to go out to Virginia for Thanksgiving with Marc's parents this year. My parents went down to see Adam and Gloria. We had a great time with Melanie and her family. Melanie is a great cook, so the dinner was fabulous. We spent the days after eating leftovers. We also did a little Christmas shopping on Friday. We got to go to Josh's football game on Saturday, which I forgot to bring my camera to. Then we went to a park were they had animals you could feed and had a great time walking around there.
As you can see the kids kept wanting to wrestle with Marc. Julia kept getting in the middle and we thought she was going to get hurt. We had a wonderful time and Natalie love spending time with cousins. I am also happy to report that since that trip Natalie is fully potty trained. It was a very long process, but I think it helped to see that Sam was doing it. I'm not sure what the difference is, but I'm sure grateful for it. My only regret from the trip is that I didn't get a picture with all of us in it. Thanks Mel and Fam for a great time!

2 comments:

Sariah English said...

Thansk for the great photos of the family! Sure will miss all of you guys this Christmas.

The Henrich Family said...

we loved having you all! come visit anytime...