I am just now getting around to blogging about Julia's Birthday. We had a great time. Her birthday was December 28. It was a Sunday and we had both sides of the family, and Ben and Becca, over to Andy and Terica's. We had a great time doing dinner, opening presents and having birthday cake. And Nicole did her rendition of Bon-que-que. Which I think some people thought was funny, and others didn't. It was fun to have the extra family there who were in town for the holidays, like Rob and Sarah. I just can't believe how fast that first year went. Time flies when you have kids. But she is such a joy and is so fun talking and playing with her sister. Some of my favorites are when she hears music and turns in circles, or hands me a book and turns around and sits in my lap. My favorite is when she runs to me with a big smile on her face and hugs me and snuggles in my neck. I just love the age she is at right now. And I think she is so smart. But I am her mother.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Julia's Birthday
Posted by
Michelle
at
5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad you posted about them! I can't believe she is so grown up. I hope you have fun with Jake out there this week!
Wow- it has been such a long time!! lol. I can't wait to see them next month! Hopefully Jordan will be walking with the bunch of them!
Post a Comment