So I'm posting something that I'm thankful for on facebook everyday from now until Thanksgiving. I decided to post it here too so those who aren't on facebook (like my husband) can read it too if they want.
November 11th: I'm thankful to have two of the most beautiful girls in the world and get to spend almost every waking moment with them. They are my JOY!
November 12th: I'm thankful to have a wonderful, loving husband who stayed home with the girls the past three nights in a row so I could go to the temple, see "This is it" with my mom, and have fun with Faith. Plus he cleaned and did the dishes. Does it get any better then that? (Chris commented: "Sounds like he deserves a weekend golf trip.")
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Giving thanks
Posted by
Michelle
at
9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment