Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My trip to Utah







Here are some pictures of my Utah trip. I went out there April 9th through the 14th. It was so much fun. I had Julia with me and Natalie stayed at home with my parents part of the time and Marc part of the time. Paige, Terica, and I went out there for Gloria's shower. We thought it would be a great time to all get together and spend the weekend. I stayed at Jake and Sariah's the first two nights. On Thursday we had a fun craft day where Sariah convinced Terica and me that we have to have a Kricut machine. (It's a fun machine that cuts out letters and shapes on paper, vinal, material and I'm sure there is more then I really know.)Then Sariah drove me down to Provo, where we met Paige and Terica for lunch at Cafe Rio. I went shopping with Sariah and then she dropped me off at Gloria's and we picked up Nicole and went to dinner. I stayed with Adam and Gloria on Friday and Saturday. I was glad that Matt and Sarah live so close, I got to see them a lot, too. Plus I got to see their daughter Dianna for the first time. On Saturday I got my hair done. Then we had the shower and everyone stayed at Matt and Sarah's for the rest of the night to hang out and play games. Then Sunday morning Adam dropped me off at Marc's brother, Rob's house where I stayed Sunday night. That night Gloria had her baby. Rob stopped at the hospital so I could see the baby and then took me with them to the airport where they went to Hawaii and I went home. Needless to say I had a blast, but I was glad to be home, I missed Marc and Natalie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was the best outline of your trip. It really says it all! I love it!! I can't wait I can see you again! Hopefully, we can come and visit sooner than later!