So here are some more of the bows I've made, as promised. I haven't been doing the felt ones very long, those are the only ones I've made so far, I don't really have a method for those I just think up how I want it to look and start cutting, then I sew all the pieces together and put an embellishment in the middle. It's kind of hard to explain the other flower shaped ones with the rhinestone in the middle, if I do a tutorial on that I would have to use pictures to show how. Let me know if anyone has interest in learning or having me make bows for you, that would be fun.
Monday, September 29, 2008
More Bows
Posted by
Michelle
at
8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi friend! Your blog is so fun too! Looks like you are all doing well. Any plans for more kids yet? Justun and I are probably going to start in a year. We're just working at slowly finishing school. Im glad you have a blog!!!
Love the black & white one. You are amazing.
Hey there! This is Andrea, Ben's sister! I stumbled upon your blog from B2 blog. I saw your bows! I'd love to pay you to make some for Aubrey! Let me know what you think!
Post a Comment