So, the other day Marc called me and asked me if I'd checked my e-mail that day. I hadn't so he told me to go check it and to my pleasant surprise this is what I found.
I am excited to announce Marc Maddox has been promoted to Accountant I and will begin transitioning to his new role this week. In Marc's short time with us he has demonstrated a high sense of urgency, attention to detail, and overall high customer service. Marc always volunteers for special projects and seeks out ways to provide assistance to the department as a whole.
Please join me in congratulating Marc!
Jordan Martin
Director
Client Accounting Services
Colliers Turley Martin Tucker
Marc has been with this company for about two months and we were very excited to hear this news. It is great for me to hear from others that my husband is doing the amazing job I know he is capable of. And getting recognized for his hard efforts. I knew that once he got the opportunity to prove himself in his field, they would not be disappointed. I love you honey!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Exciting e-mail!
Posted by
Michelle
at
4:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is really great news! We are happy for Marc!!!
YAY!!!!
YAY!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS Marc. That is awesome news. How exciting.
Way to go Marc!! This is such great news!!
woohoo! congrats, Marc.
you da man, carcus! CONGRATS.
Post a Comment