Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cheesy grin






Okay, first of all my baby is able to wear full ponytails and pigtails, she's growing up so fast. Secondly as you can see she can now point to her nose and eyes on command. One day she just came up to me and said, "Nose." And pointed to it. And last, she has the cheesiest, cutest, full out smile that we are in love with and she does it all the time. She even waves to random people and smiles or says bye, bye. I love it, I love watching all the new things she does, it's so fun for me. Can you tell I love being a mom?

3 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

What a cutie-pie! I love your new posts! Hopefully we'll see you guys this summer!

Sariah English said...

Oh my stinking cuteness! SHe is a doll!

The Lockhart's said...

I love all of her hair!!! If only kimberly were so blessed, LOL. She's super cute.