Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm back!







Sorry I haven't blogged the past couple of months. Our lives have gotten a little crazy. I know it's no excuse, I could have made time, but I guess other things have come first. First of all, I've been watching my friend's 2 kids 3 days a week, so on Wednesdays and Fridays I like to get the kids out as much as possible. I still try to go to the park or swim in the back yard with our little pool when I have all 4, but it's a lot of work. It's good that I love the kids I watch, and I have grown to love and adore them the more I watch them. Their names are Beckett who's 2 1/2 and Monroe who's 6 mo. It's definitely been an adjustment for the girls and me, but I feel like we are getting there. It was cute. After lunch Monroe was mad her baby food was gone. While the other 3 got blankets and cozied up on the couch like they could all fall asleep right there. Wouldn't that be easy if they just all took naps on their own with no coaxing from me?

No comments: