This was one of the most exciting parts of Disney world for Natalie and Julia. They loved meeting the real princesses and feeling like princesses themselves. Julia told Cinderella, "My dad's at work." Cinderella said prince charming was at work, too. While we were waiting in line to see them Julia kept swishing her skirt and doing twirls. I love the princess stage.
Monday, October 4, 2010
My little princesses in the world of fantasy.
Posted by
Michelle
at
4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm loving all of these pics of your adorable princesses and so are my boys. I didn't know you got to go to Disney. Looks like tons of fun.
Hey if you need hair doing ideas, I have a blog button on my site that you should click on. It's called "the story of a princess and her hair." You should try some of these on natalie and julia! They're so cute!
Post a Comment