(After Thanksgiving). This Halloween we did a Peter Pan theme with Andy and Terica's kids. Natalie was Silvermist, Tinkerbell's friend. Julia was Wendy. We couldn't find a Wendy costume so my mom made this one with a matching robe since it was cold. The girls went to 3 trunk or treats, the Kirkwood trick or treat night, and trick or treating at the local high school. They got plenty of opportunities to wear their costumes.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Happy Halloween
Posted by
Michelle
at
10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love them! and to reply to your comment...The white dress that you see in my blog is from my junior prom. I could barely breathe in it when I wore it a few weeks ago.
Julia has the best smile in the entire world.
Can't wait to see you guys!
I love seeing the girls in their Halloween costumes! Looks like they had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment