Thursday, March 6, 2008

This week has been interesting so far. I am trying to get Julia to sleep in her bed in Natalie's room. The doctor said it was a good time to start. Anyway, I put her in there the other night and Natalie was so excited, she was say, "Julia is going to sleep in here with me?" with a big smile on her face. It was so cute. Then when Julia woke up while Natalie was trying to fall asleep she would say, "Julia, it's time to go to sleep, you need to be quiet", or "what's wrong Julia, you're OK." I wish I had a recorder to record the cute things she was saying to her. She always talks to her like she knows exactly what she's saying. She carries on her own little conversations with her and I love it. She loves having a sister around to kiss and read to, and she loves to hold her with the boppy pillow. I hope this transition will be an easy one with them sleeping in the same room, I think if I just get Natalie to sleep first she probably won't wake up while I'm putting Julia down, but we'll see how it goes. If anyone has advice about how to make this work, I'll take it, because I'm a little nervous about this new transition.
Julia's blessing is coming up on the 30th of March. A lady in my ward is making her dress and I'm so excited about it. She made Natalie's and I'm hoping to be able to give them their dresses when they grow up as an heirloom for their girls to wear. When I get the dress I'll post pictures.

1 comment:

Paige said...

I remember when we put Joelle in with Jillise. I was so worried that Jillise wouldn't sleep. But she really surprised me by sleeping through EVERYTHING. She *still* can. I loved having two little girls. They can share rooms, toys, clothes, and giggles. I hope the transition continues to be smooth!