Ok, I deleted that last post, I'm feeling kind of bad about it. I should have kept this between the two of us. I think I hurt Marc's feelings and that wasn't my intention. I really am glad that he gets to do fun things with his family. We are so blessed to have family close. We get to see our family often and I think it's been good for us and them. This morning while I was getting ready for church I heard Marc talking to the girls in our bed. It was soo sweet. I know he cares deeply about them and they sure adore him. Marc if you read this, know that I love you and I'm sorry. You are a good dad and husband. I want you to have a break once in a while.
Love,
Michelle
Sunday, March 2, 2008
I love my sweetie!
Posted by
Michelle
at
8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey michelle -
just to be clear, you shouldn't feel bad for wanting more face-time with Marc. Good luck finding a happy solution!
love you both,
Jill
Post a Comment