I've been tagged by Gloria so here we go!
10. Years Ago...
I was 14, that means I got to start going to stake dances, which was a big deal for me. This was my world, I felt like the center of attention there, and I loved it. I was a Freshman in Highschool and that was a tough year for me because I signed up for all honors classes, and to this day I regret that. I could have aced regular classes with so much less stress.
9.Daily Uses...
Diapers and wet wipes, the potty chair(reminding natalie to go), water, the ellen show, scriptures, toothbrush, toothpaste, my washer and dryer, and my phone
8.Things on my to-do list...
Write talk on the Law of Sacrifice for Sunday, prepare for New Beginnings on Thursday, pick out material for a dress I'm making for Natalie(I got a sewing machine for Christmas from my mother-in-law), clean out my fridge and microwave, order Julia's blessing dress, work on personal progress(I have a goal to get the leader award in November), put the sheets back on the bed, and read the Book of Mormon.
7.Places I have lived...
Wyoming, Utah, Houston, Collinsville,IL,Fairview Hts., IL, St. Louis,MO, and Affton,MO
6.Things I enjoy...
Pedicures, spending time with friends and family, shopping, chocolate, reading to my girls, and play dates.
5.Facts you didn't know about me...
I want to learn to play the piano, I wish I lived close to all my family or atleast got to see them often, I'm an open book, I'll tell you just about anything you want to know, I get nervous teaching lessons, but usually feel good about it afterwards, I always think my kids are the best, but who doesn't?
4.Jobs I've had...
Chick-fil-A, St. Louis Bread Co., Bankhead and Firth Orthodontics, and Family Dental Services
3.Bad Habits...
(Only 3?!!) I talk too much and don't listen enough, I don't return phone calls or e-mails like I should, and I speed when I'm driving
2. Books I last finished...
Doctrine and Covenants(It was my goal to finish the BOM and D&C by the end of 2007 and I was about 7 sections away but I think it's Julia's fault for coming early, I love her!), and I can't remember the name of the other one, Masquerade, I think.
1.Favorite...
New favorite song- Our song by Taylor Swift, which is playing right now. I love it!
I tag Jill, Melanie, and Sarah Maddox
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Posted by
Michelle
at
4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I felt that way at church dances! It was my favorite!!! lol. Also, you worked at St. Louis Bread Co. (Panera Bread is how I know it!!!) YUMMMM!!! I wish there was one right here!! I want it, I love it.. I am so jealous!
fun to read Michelle. Thanks for thinking of me--I'll have to get working on my list and post soon. love ya
Post a Comment