I have recovered nicely and I'm doing great. I've been given the go to exercise for 2 weeks now. I've actually been staying on a regular exercise schedule. I switch off between and buns of steel video and a stomach and thighs video. Other than that I've just been trying to keep the house organized and spend time with the kids. It's so nice right now not to have to worry about models. I called them and they said it was a slow time right now and they would call me when they need my help. It will definately pick up in the summer, but for now it's good. I feel like I am adjusting well to two kids. I guess we'll see if that changes when we start going places. I can't wait to start going out more as the baby gets older and the weather gets nicer, but it has been nice not to have many responsibilities outside the home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok skinny lady.... if your excersizing hard core, it makes me worry how much work I will need to do. But I can't wait to start working out... I can't to stretch. It's like my favorite thing!
Post a Comment