Well, we've had our little Julia for 6 weeks now. She is such a joy to have with us. She is a pretty good baby, but every once in a while she gets a tummy ache and has a hard time with it, which makes me so sad. She loves to be held and cuddled. I think if she had her way she would be held all the time. But mommy has to get other things done so she can't all the time. Although, I don't know if I could ever get sick of holding her. We haven't gotten her to smile yet, but we keep trying. When she was born she weighed 6lbs 4oz, but she went to the doctor at 5 weeks and weighed 9lbs 9oz. The doctor was so shocked that a breast fed baby gained that much weight.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!! Welcome to blogging. :) I'm happy that I'll get to see more pics and learn more about you!
Post a Comment