Natalie is getting along great with Julia. Sometimes she loves her a little too much. She wants to be kissing and squeezing her a lot and we have to remind her that she's delicate. She is doing great otherwise as well. I think she is so smart, but hey I am her mother after all. She knows all her basic colors now, but she won't always say them on demand. If I ask her she repeats the question. But if she wants something she says "Red pants, please". She talks so much lately and she's so polite. We were visiting her aunt, Terica, and she kept calling her Ms. Terica all day. She has also been a good little helper around the house. I ask her to throw things away or put things away and she does it. I love having a little friend to hang out with during the day that I can talk to who talks back. She also loves anything to do with princesses lately. She knows all the names of the Disney princesses. She got a dress up set for her birthday and I put in a few dresses from when I was little. It seems like she is constantly wearing her dress ups. Sometimes I even let her wear them out of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey I found your blog! I am adding you to my friends list. I can't believe how big Natalie is getting! She is so adorable!
P.S. I love your hair long
Post a Comment