This is Julia, she's smiling a lot these days. Today (March 24 2008) I put her on her play mat and she started grabbing the rings. And the other day she started looking at her hands. I love seeing all the phases they go through, it's so fun. She has started to be more and more content, the older she gets. For a while there she had some rough crying spells, but I think we're through the worst of it. She was never that bad, but she's had her days when no matter what I do she doesn't want to settle down. Marc says whenever she gets away from the milk smell, she freaks out. But I think she's getting better. She watches Natalie as she runs around the house, I can already tell she adores her. Her face just lights up whenever she sees her. And Natalie loves to play with her and talk to her. I can't wait for them to get to play together.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look how big she's getting! She looks alot like Marc. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks!
Michelle, I didn't know you had a blog. I found it on Chelsea's blog. Very cute!!
She is soo stinking cute! I can't wait for her to stay at my house. I just might try to keep her!
Post a Comment