Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fun at the Zoo




We went to the zoo on June 9th with my best friend, growing up, Joy (Croshaw) Wooden. This is her with her son Joshuah, and us of course. She was in town visiting before her brother left for his mission. We saw each other at the temple and decided it would be fun to meet at the zoo. We got to see the sea lion show and the dinosaur exhibit. Natalie is holding hands with Joy's nephew and we thought it was so cute. I'll do a slide show later of the dino's, plus we are going again this Friday to the zoo, so I'm sure I'll have more pics of that.

2 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

How fun!! Its cool you guys got to get together like that!

The Lockhart's said...

How fun!!! I remember when Joy got married, but I didn't know she had a little boy. That's awesome you guys got to get together. I'm jealous;-)