Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Moments and memories

Today was a great day! I went outside with Natalie after dinner, just the two of us. We played "soccer" with a care bear ball. Then we played golf with her little golf set. Then we put out a blanket on the grass and looked up in the sky together. She named all the things she could see and we just lied there talking together. Then she bounced on my legs and played, we both laughed so hard. I was just thinking how simple this little moment was that we shared, but how much it meant to me and how I want to cherish it forever. She pretended she was my mother and said, "Good night sweetheart, I love you." Then she sang Twinkle Twinkle little star to me and covered me up with a blanket, it was so cute.

After Julia's nap, I played with her on my bed just kissing and kissing her. I couldn't stop loving and mushing her. She is just so sweet and happy. She laughed through the whole thing and it was another moment I just didn't want to end. Why can't they stay little longer? I love being a mom, it's the best job in the world.

1 comment:

Sariah English said...

What fantastic memories!! I am sure Natalie will remember them too!