Julia has officially started to crawl. She has been on her hands and knees for about a month and a half now, but couldn't quite figure out the hands. She would move her knees then drop to her belly, move her hands and then raise back up. Now it's been about a week and a half that she's really crawling. She is starting to pull herself up on her knees and sometimes her feet, already. The other day I went to get her out of bed and she was standing up in her crib. It seems so soon. She's always been a strong baby. It's a little dangerous, cause she's unstable at this point and she hasn't figured out yet how to get back to the floor safely. So she just cries when she wants to move. Today she pulled herself up on the TV stand and fell. She has a line mark on her cheek where she landed. She also has her two front teeth on the bottom as of the past couple of weeks. She's been drooling a lot and chewing on everything. She cries a bit, but for the most part she's a trooper. She's doing very well with solids these days and loves everything we've given her so far(some things more then others). She always wants to eat at the same time as us, but we usually try to tide her over with Cheerios or feed her first, depending on the day. She gets frustrated if we don't feed her fast enough. But she's always been like that. It has always taken her 5 minutes to nurse and after she's done she acts like she just ran a marathon. As you can tell these girls are the center of my world and I'm enjoying the precious moments I have with them, cause it all goes so fast. I want the best for them and I'm grateful that we have the gospel in our lives and can teach them everything they need to know.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Julia's getting so big!
Posted by
Michelle
at
3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Is it the photo, or does she look JUST like Marc? Cute!
How sweet! Your girls are growing up so fast! Porter turns one in like 3 weeks....where'd that year go!??
I love the pictures Ben took of the girls. Darling. Great blog. Is it okay if I put a link to your blog on my blog?
Wow... she's grown so big so fast. Cute posts!
Post a Comment